Blue Butterfly Wings of Hope Adult Funeral Cremation Urn Ashes,175 Cubic Inches
The item you are looking at is our Model Number 005-A1041, an adult sized, blue colored, solid brass and alloy cremation urn.
· Condition: New
. Size: Adult
· Dimensions: Length: 10.5”, Width: 8.0”, Height: 8.5"
· Cubic Inches: 175 (approximately 175 lbs of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide below)
· Material: Brass and alloy
· Can it be Engraved? Yes, with our solid brass engraved nameplate that is sold separately. Please check our store under the category "Engraved Name-Plates/Medallions." or contact us for more info. If you purchase a name-plate with this urn, we can offer you a discounted rate for the personalized plate.
· Other Sizes Available? : Yes. Available sizes are: 175 cubic inches (adult) and 3 cubic inches (keepsake). We can offer special pricing if you order more than one size of this urn. Please contact us for details.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
The Wings of Hope Urn is made of brass and engraved by hand to show beautiful brass details. It is ideal for storing your loved one’s ashes. This urn is maintenance free.
Butterfly represents powerful transformations. It epitomizes life, change endurance and hope. A symbol of those who are bereaved, letting grief go and growing past it.
These Wings of Hope guides you to be sensitive and hopeful to life’s continuous unfolding. A beautiful memorial to your loved one.
Hand applied blue pearlescent finish. Threaded screw opening on bottom. Protected with GlossCoat.
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please call us at 718-753- 6148 or contact us for expedited shipping rates.
We DO combine shipping, so please check out our store and e-mail us or call us at 718-753- 6148 with any questions, shipping-related or otherwise.
For Shipping Outside The Continental
If you wish to sip this item to
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us at 718-753- 6148.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us at BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
We are so sorry for your loss.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
• Full-Sized Urns • Keepsake Urns • Cremation Jewelry
• Scattering Tubes • Memorial Plaques
• Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!
Contact us at with any questions.