The item you are looking at is our Model Number 002-515/10 Gee Motif, a large/adult sized, black and gold colored, solid brass cremation urn with Hand-Etched artwork.
· Condition: New
· Size: Adult/Large
· Dimensions: Height: 11"
· Cubic Inches: 202 (approximately 202 lbs of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Brass
· Can it be Engraved? This urn can also be personalized for an additional charge with one of our solid brass engraved name-plates (sold separately). Please e-mail us or check our store under the category "Engraved Urn Name-Plates" for details. If you purchase a name-plate with this urn, I can offer a discounted rate for the personalized plate.
· Other Sizes Available? Yes, please look at our store or contact us to see the matching 7” sized, 6” sized and keepsake sized urn.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
This urn is maintenance free and comes with hand-etched artwork.
The workmanship on this urn is exquisite. Our urns are hand-engraved for detail. Each urn comes with a felt lined bottom, so as to not scratch your mantle or table.
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!