· Condition: New
· Size: Adult Sized (adult version of the keepsake tube)
· Dimensions: 12.6" High x 5” Wide
· Cubic Inches: 200 (approximately 200 lbs of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Biodegradable Recycled Materials
· Can it be Personalized? : YES, for an additional fee, we can personalize the top of this tube with a photograph or image that you send us, along with a brief final tribute OR a name, date of birth, and date of passing. Please inquire BEFORE purchasing if you wish to add this option.
· Other Sizes Available? : Yes, please look at our store or contact us to see the matching keepsake sized tube. If you purchase this tube along with the matching keepsake tube, we can offer you a discounted package price. Please inquire with us before purchasing.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn/tube or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn/tube, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn/tube, within reason.
This tube is great for distributing your loved one’s ashes to multiple family members, or for those that want to remember their loved ones, but not have a large, flashy, urn dominating their mantle.
If multiple family members or loved ones want to participate in the scattering ceremony, even in multiple locations, this mini-size scattering tube allows for that option. Contact us if you wish to purchase multiple tubes for this purpose, and we will work to give you a package price.
This tube is maintenance free and comes with an industry-first, perforated “Push-In” tab that opens easily for safe, clean scattering.
There are no metal or plastic components to this tube, and can be recycled or composted after use. The tube is durable, dignified, and simple to use.
These tubes are suitable for “in-cabin” airline transportation.
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!