The item you are looking at is our Number 006-GX-100-Golden Sand, an infant/child/pet sized, gold, Granitex cremation urn.
· Condition: New
· Size: Infant/child/pet
Dimensions: Height: 5”, Length: 7.5", Width: 5"
· Cubic Inches: 100 (Approx. 100 lbs. of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Granitex
· Can it be Engraved?: Yes, the urn can be engraved with text, clipart or your own photo for an additional fee. See the Personalization paragraph below. Please email us for more details.
· Other Sizes Available?: Yes, the Classic urn is available in these cubic inch sizes: 5 (keepsake), 25, 50, 100, 210, 325, 420 (companion) and cemetery urn niche.
· Other Colors Available?: Yes, the Classic urn is available in a multitude of colors. Please check our store or contact us for more information.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
The urn's classic design represents simple, understated elegance. As a permanent and meaningful memorial tribute to honor your loved one, the assurance of enduring beauty must be crafted into every urn.
Capacity = 100 Cubic Inches
These urns and X-rayable and travel ready, so no TSA worries.
This urn is proudly made in the
These urns provide a timeless and meaningful tribute to a loved one, and are as versatile as they are beautiful. Our urns can serve as a focal point during a service, and are appropriate for in-home display, as vessels for burial, or as a lasting memorial after a loved one's ashes have been scattered. These urns are easily personalized and are designed to fit within various sized niches and columbarium. These urns are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and soothing colors - all hand crafted in the
Marble has been used for centuries by artists and designers because of its timeless beauty and remarkable durability.
Celebrate the uniqueness of your loved one's life with personalization -- a new process where our master engravers incorporate old world craftsmanship with state of the art laser technology. Each memorial layout is individually designed and upon approval: laser engraved, color inlayed by hand and polished to a luxurious shine. We invite you to incorporate an element of inspiration by reviewing our extensive collection of standard graphics, poems and passages (contact us for info on this). Select something that reflects the importance of your loved one's passion, occupation, personal interest or hobby. Or, create a truly unique and custom memorial by adding a family photo, special theme graphic or even your loved one's signature.
If you wish to sip this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!