The item you are looking at is our Number TR200-095, a Pet sized cremation urn with an English Setter Standing, available in three different color bases and four different sizes. Please see the drop down menus above for the different options and prices.
· Condition: New
· Size: Pet Sized
· Cubic Inches: Depends on the model size purchased. The urns range in size from 45 cubic inches to 125 cubic inches. Please see the drop down menus above and the capacity chart below for more sizing info. (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Solid Hard-wood Base
· Can it be Engraved? : Yes, this urn comes with its own nameplate with up to two lines of engraving. If you wish to fit more lines of engraving, we can do so, for an additional charge. PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing this urn, please email or contact us when making payment to let us know what you would like the engraving to say. Our items generally ship the same or next day, so if you fail to let us know in time what you would like the engraving to read, we will have to ship your item with the engraving blank, and you can then take it to a trophy shop/jeweler/engraver/Things Remembered type of store to complete the engraving.
· Other Colors Available? : Yes, this urn comes in three different colors in each of the four sizes available. Please see the drop down menus above for more information and pictures of the colors available. Please note: The main picture shows the urn in the oak color, but as mentioned, it is available in Maple, Oak, or Walnut, so please make sure to click the appropriate choice for the color you want in the drop down menu above.
PLEASE NOTE: This urn is available in THREE different colors, and FOUR different sizes, so please choose accordingly for your pet’s size and your color preference, as per the drop down menu above.
The workmanship on this urn is exquisite.
Pet's bagged ashes are installed through removable bottom which is secured with screws, providing tamper resistant protection.
The urn is bottom-loading so that it is very secure.
Please understand that we attach the figurines so their faces are looking forward. The positioning shown here was chosen by the photographer to best reveal the shape of the figurine and is not necessarily the way we assemble each individual urn order.
The capacity of this urn depends on which size you choose from the drop down menu above. The capacities are as follows:
Small = 55 Cubic Inches, for dogs weighing 0-45 Pounds
Medium = 85 Cubic Inches, for dogs weighing 46-70 Pounds
Large = 115 Cubic Inches, for dogs weighing 71-95 Pounds
Extra Large = 145 Cubic Inches, for dogs weighing 96-125 Pounds
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!