The item you are looking at is our Model Number 012-CMB856, an extra-large/companion sized, brown colored, wood cremation urn.
· Condition: New
. Size: Extra-large/companion
· Dimensions: Height: 10", Width: 11.5”, Depth: 8.3”
· Cubic Inches: 400 (approximately 400 lbs of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Medium density fiberboard and bamboo
· Can it be Engraved? The inlay panels of the Modern Companion Urn can be personalized. If both loved one's information is available at time of order, then the urn itself can be personalized as well.
· Other Sizes Available? : Yes. Available sizes are 200 cubic inches and 400 cubic inches.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
True elegance is simplicity. A cremation urn from our Modern Companion Urn Collection is the perfect understated piece for what really represents your loved ones together. This full-size piece is designed to hold two standard return containers, and is crafted with a dark cherry finish and bamboo highlights which outline a decorative magnetic panel insert. The inlay panels can be personalized, and if both loved ones’ information is available at once the urn itself can also be personalized. This panel showcases a silhouette of two loving cardinals sitting in a tree.
Made of Medium Density Fiberboard and Bamboo. The capacity is 400 cubic inches with two standard containers and 465 cubic inches without containers. Standard containers are not included; panels attach magnetically.
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!