The item you are looking at is our Model Number 004-800-229, an adult sized, brown colored hardwood cremation urn.
· Condition: New
. Size: Adult
· Dimensions: Height: 8.25", Width: 10.75”, Depth: 7.25”
· Cubic Inches: 295 (approximately 295 lbs of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide below)
· Material: Hardwood
· Can it be Engraved? Yes - includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
· Other Sizes Available? : No
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This collection of Howard Miller craftsman-quality solid wood all enclosure urns features a deeply cut profiled top with a removable solid wood keepsake cross resting securely in a cut-out on the urn top.
- This bottom-loading urn has a capacity of 295 cubic inches, and accepts most temporary plastic containers or the Howard Miller 800-135 Bronze Urn Insert.
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Height 8.25" (20 cm)
- Width 10.75" (28 cm)
- Depth 7.25" (18 cm)
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!