Solid Cream Marble,Child/Infant/Pet Size Funeral Cremation Urn Keepsake w. Angel
The item you are looking at is our Number 002-727, a Keepsake/Infant sized, cream grain colored, solid marble cremation urn.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS URN IS MANUFACTURED WITH NATURAL MARBLE, THEREFORE THE APPEARANCE OF VEINING AND COLORING WILL VARY SLIGHTLY FROM THE PICTURES. NO TWO URNS WILL BE EXACTLY ALIKE.
· Condition: New
· Size: Keepsake Sized (miniature version of the adult urn)
· Dimensions: Dimensions: Marble Base: W: 51/2" x D: 5" x HT: 3"
· Cubic Inches: 17 (Approx. 17 lbs. of original weight) (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide Below)
· Material: Genuine, Solid Marble Base with an Alabaster Angel on top
· Can it be Engraved? : Yes, this urn comes with its own nameplate for personalization. The nameplate is meant to rest on top of the urn’s marble base, where the surface is flat and smooth. We will personalize it for you with up to two lines of information (i.e., name on one line, date on second line). Please ask us in advance of purchase to confirm that there is adequate room for what you would like to insert. PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing this urn, please email or contact us when making payment to let us know what you would like the engraving to say. Our items generally ship the same or next day, so if you fail to let us know in time what you would like the engraving to read, we will have to ship your item with the engraving blank, and you can then take it to a trophy shop/jeweler/engraver/Things Remembered type of store to complete the engraving.
· Other Colors Available? : Yes, we also carry this urn in cream and black color. Please look at our store or contact us to see other colors of the same sized urn.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx. 1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
This urn is ideal as an infant/pet urn, and is also great for distributing your loved one’s ashes to multiple family members, or for those that want to remember their loved ones, but not have a large, flashy, urn dominating their mantle. It is made from a solid block of marble, so the unit is quite heavy.
This urn is maintenance free and has hand-etched craftsmanship. The workmanship on this urn is exquisite. Each urn comes with a felt lined bottom, so as to not scratch your mantle or table. There is included two-sided tape to attach the alabaster angel to the top of the urn in the place you want it. The urn is bottom-loading so that it is very secure. It is a unique, beautiful monument to the memory of your angel.
The plate can be engraved with two lines of engraving in the font shown, with up to 23 characters max. in the first line, and up to 33 characters max. in the second line.
Bear in mind, the second line will be smaller in font size than the first line, and we will automatically center the text accordingly.
Most people usually choose the name for the first line and dates for the second line, but some suggestions for the second line include:
Rest In Peace
Gone Too Soon
Forever In Our Heart
In The Arms Of The Angels
We Will Always Remember You
When making payment, please include what you would like the plate to be engraved with in the "Note to Seller" section, or by emailing us.
Please Note: If you choose dates for the second line, we will automatically abbreviate any longer month’s names, like December (Dec.), unless you specifically ask us to do otherwise. We do this in order to best fit the wording and to best center the text from the first line above the second line.
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!