The item you are looking at is our Model Number 021-CL-COMP-WATR, a companion/extra-large sized, midnight blue, cobalt blue, light blue, white colored hand-blown glass cremation urn.
NOTE: Please remember that due to the handcrafted nature of this glass urn, the item you receive will be unique and will not look exactly like the images you see here.
. Size: Companion/extra-large
· Height: 13"
· Cubic Inches: Approximately 400 cubic inches (How big of an urn do you need? See Sizing Guide below)
· Material: Hand-Blown Glass
· Can it be Engraved? Yes, on a brass nameplate for an additional charge. Please contact us for more information.
· Other Sizes Available? : This urn is also available in standard (220 Cubic inches), small (100 ci) and keepsake sizes.
· Other Colors Available? : This urn is available in many vibrant color palettes.
Generally, 1 Pound of person/pet equals approx.
1 cubic inch of remains. For example, a 200 pound person would need a 200 cubic
inch urn or larger. However, if you have a certain size urn, most funeral homes
can make certain adjustments to accommodate that size urn, within reason.
Companion size Urn Florence – Water Palette:
- Water Palette: Midnight blue, cobalt blue, light blue, white
- Approximately 13″ high
- Approximately 400 cubic inches capacity
If you are having a memorial or service, and wish to have your item expedited in order to ensure it will be there in time, please contact us for expedited shipping rates.
If you are looking to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, other U.S. Territories, we CAN accommodate that for you, but please contact us for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
For Shipping Outside The Continental USA:
If you wish to ship this item to Hawaii or Alaska, we can accommodate that, but please inquire about rates BEFORE purchasing the item.
If shipping internationally, please be advised that customs policies may delay the receipt of your purchase. We ship your purchase the next business day after you order it, or sooner when possible, but we have no control regarding how long it takes your package to clear through customs. We are always happy to provide proof of how we shipped your package and send you a tracking number, when applicable. If shipping this item internationally, please provide us with your phone number for customs purposes, as this will help speed up delivery of your item. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please be advised, unless there is a defect found in the product, all returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, as well as original shipping costs. All returns will be paid in the form of a merchandise credit with our store. Please contact us BEFORE returning an item, and before leaving feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Items that have been engraved and/or personalized can
NOT be returned.
We are so sorry for your loss, but honored and humbled you are considering us to be a part of your service.
At Peace Memorials is dedicated to providing you with the perfect urn or memorial for your loved one. We welcome any questions, thoughts, and feedback you may have about our products. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you.
▪ Full-Sized Urns ▪ Keepsake Urns ▪ Cremation Jewelry
▪ Scattering Tubes ▪ Memorial Plaques ▪ Urn Vaults
▪ Register and Sign in Books ▪ Grief and Therapy Books
▪ Funeral Accessories & Hand-Outs
And much more!